Current Size: 100%
Partner us in our pursuit to become an Insurer to every Indian...
SBI General Insurance offers an excellent opportunity to be a part of the SBI General family. Join us as Insurance Advisor.
The win-win relationship
- SBI General is built on the strong foundation of trust & financial acumen of State Bank of India as being the Banker to every Indian and the expertise of the Insurance Australia group in the General Insurance domain.
- Will offer insurance services on a robust IT platform with an intention to provide seamless solution to customers and maximise your productivity in a fully automated environment.
- Offers wide range of products with unique value added features.
- Will impart perpetual training on products, processes and selling techniques.
- A team of dedicated relationship managers for continuous assistance and guidance.
- Attractive Reward & Recognition Program encompassing various exciting benefits.
IRDA has laid down the following pre-requisites:
The interested candidate should have passed the class XII examination or equivalent examination conducted by any recognized Board/Institution, where the applicant resides in a place with a population of 5000 or more as per the last census and should have passed the class X examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution if the applicant resides in any other place.
Where the applicant is seeking license for the first time, he or she should undergo 50/25hrs training with an IRDA approved institution and thereafter take the Pre-Licensing test to qualify for applying for an Agency License.
Dear SBI Employee,
We welcome you to join SBI General Insurance as Specified Person and take a rewarding journey forward - from Banker to every Indian to Insurer to every Indian. As a Specified Person, you will have opportunities to gain knowledge on General Insurance, offer wide range of products to customers and earn incentives under the attractive Rewards and Recognition Programme.
IRDA has laid down the following pre requisites for a Specified Person :
Any confirmed permanent employee of State Bank of India, who has passed XII class or its equivalent examination conducted by any recognised Board/ Institution.
The employee will be sponsored for online training by SBI General. The employee should complete 50/25 Hours online training. Employees, with qualifications like ICWA, MBA, CA, Cost Accountant, CAIIB, Certified Insurance Facilitator (CIF) need to complete only 25 hours online training. The website of online training service provider is also available on intranet of SBI (www.statebanktimes.com).
The employee, after successful completion of online training, should appear for online examination and apply for license thereafter.
Please click on the below link to download the application form.
Please submit the completed sponsorship form along with the proof of Birth, proof of basic educational qualifications and address proof to the Marketing Cross Selling department at your Local Head office. We will get in touch with you, once the application is processed at our end. We look forward to a memorable relationship with you. Join the Journey.