Current Size: 100%
In line with recognized International Practice and for the information of customers and others who visit our website, we have taken reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information you have furnished to us and its transmission through the world wide web. The information shared with the SBI General will be treated as private. We also desire to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to customers and their dealings with the SBI General. Our employees treat the information we have concerning your accounts in the same responsible and confidential way that we want our own financial affairs treated.
In the process of You using this Website or availing of the existing or future services or Facility provided by the Website, You may be required to furnish information, personal or otherwise, relating to you, including information that is of a confidential nature eg your name, addresses, email addresses, passport number, Income, PAN, details of nominees etc (all such information being part of "Personal Information" as defined herein). We collect, retain, and use information about you only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you AND to comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the financial services in the country. You are urged to keep the Personal Information current so as to ensure that the services and Facility remain relevant and reach You.
We do not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customers or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you or to enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services or Terms and Conditions.
- It may be necessary to share information with agents, intermediaries to for the limited purpose of rendering services to you.
- You request or authorize it;
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
- You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication.
- To protect the interests of SBI General, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
You shall not disclose to any person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to SBI General or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the Facility or use of Website.
We are authorised to share and part with all Personal Information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to our Affiliates/banks/ financial institutions/credit bureaus/agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and You shall not hold SBI General liable for such use or disclosure of Personal Information.
- Allow You to access specific account information;
- We may use the Personal Information provided by You to customize Your visit to the Website by displaying appropriate content at our judgment and discretion;
- To Send you information about us and / or our products and services;
- SBI General's Affiliates may from time to time send by e-mail or otherwise, information relating to their products and services.
- Please be aware that other websites that have links to our Website may collect personally identifiable information about you. SBI General is not responsible for information practices employed by web sites linked with our web site. Generally, links to non-SBI General web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of SBI's web site.
To contact you when required.