Current Size: 100%
Arogya Premier Policy
We understand that High Net-worth Individuals don’t like any compromise when it comes to healthcare.SBI General’s Arogya Premier Policy is exclusively designed to meet special healthcare requirements of such individuals. With wider medical coverage option, HNIs can avail the best medical treatment from top medical experts.
- No pre-policy medical test up to the age of 55 years for people with no medical history.
- 142 Day Care expenses covered.
- Coverage of 60 days for Pre Hospitalisation & 90 days for Post Hospitalisation expenses.
- Covers ambulance charges including air ambulance up to INR 1,00,000.
- Maternity Expenses covered after first 9 months waiting period
- Covers organ donor expenses.
- Automatic Reinstatement of Sum Insured.
- Cumulative Bonus of 10% of SI for each claim free year maximum up to 50%.
- Wide coverage – From INR 10,00,000 up to INR 30,00,000.
- Save Tax under Sec 80D (Tax benefits are subject to change in tax laws).
- Alternative treatment like Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy covered.
This Health Insurance policy covers the following subject to the terms and conditions:
- Eligible hospitalisation expenses as under:
- Room rent, boarding expenses
- Medical practitioners fees
- Intensive care unit
- Nursing expenses
- Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre expenses, surgical appliances, medicines & consumables, diagnostic expenses and x-ray, dialysis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, cost of pacemaker, prosthesis/internal implants and any medical expenses incurred which is integral part of the operation
- Physiotherapy as inpatient care and being part of the treatment
- Drugs, medicines and consumables consumed during hospitalization period
- Diagnostic procedures
- Dressing, ordinary splints and plaster casts
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses up to 60 days for each of the admitted hospitalisation claim under the Policy.
- Post-hospitalisation expenses up to 90 days for each of the admitted hospitalisation claim under the Policy.
- Day Care expenses cover up to 142 Day Care Procedures.
- Ambulance expenses including Air Ambulance up to INR 1,00,000.
- Alternative treatment taken in a government hospital or in any institute recognized by government and/or accredited by quality council of India/national accreditation board on health.
- Domiciliary hospitalisation.
- Maternity Expenses.
- Organ Donor Expenses.
- Health Check up reimbursement up to Rs. 5,000 insured after 4 consecutive claim free years.
- Reinstatement of Sum Insured up to 100% when sum insured is reduced due to claim.
- Cumulative Bonus at the rate of 10% of the Sum Insured for every claim free renewal which can be accumulated maximum up to 50%.
What are the benefits of the Health Insurance portability for the Policy holders?
Health Insurance portability will allow the Policy Holder, protection against discontinuity and loss of coverage against pre-existing diseases consequent to his/ her decision to shift to another insurer at the time of renewal.
Is portability allowed under this policy?
Yes you can port your existing Health indemnity policy, into this policy.
Does this policy cover treatment by Ayurvedic method?
Alternative Treatment, like Ayurvedic, Homeopathy or Unani, taken in a government hospital or in any institute recognised by government and/or accredited by Quality Council of India/ National Accreditation Board on Health) is covered under the policy up to Sum Insured.
Is the claim payable in the grace period if the premium is still to be paid?
The claim in the grace period is not payable unless the premium has been paid for renewal of the policy. In case of non payment of renewal policy, it will be considered as a break in policy.
Is there any grace period for renewal of the policy?
Yes, there is a grace period of 30 days for renewal of the policy.
- 1 of 4
- next ›