Products

Individual

Business

Rural

Rural Insurance

SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%. SBI General closed the financial year 2013-14 (4th year of operation) with a Gross Written Premium of Rs.1188 Crores registering a growth of 54 %. During the year 2013-14, SBI General in association with State Bank of India covered over 1.5 Crore Saving Bank Account holders of SBI with a Personal Accident Insurance cover. SBI General has also established its presence in nearly 14,000 Branches of State Bank of India.

Rural Insurance