Current Size: 100%
Motor Two Wheeler Insurance
Life is one great balancing act. As you set to get the best out of life, you do encounter life's little road blocks like accidents andthefts. The best way to handle them is to just move ahead and enjoy the journey rather than get bogged down. With SBI General's Two Wheeler Package Policy, you can be in control no matter what the little road blocks that life throws at you.
- Customised Pricing based on your Profile.
- Avail discount if you are aged between 25 and 55 years
- Enjoy additional discount for insuring your vehicle without a break
- This Policy is designed to cover the compulsory Third Party Liability as required by Motor Vehicles Act, together with loss or damage to the Vehicle itself.
- Third party liability: Protects against any legal liability arising out of the use of the vehicle, towards third parties arising on bodily injury to / on death of a person and any damage caused to third party property.
- Loss or damage to the vehicle: covers against any loss or damage caused to the vehicle or its accessories due to the following,
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition, accidental damage by external means
- Any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide.
- Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act and terrorist activity
- SBI General's Two Wheeler Package Policy provides compulsory personal accident cover of Rs. 1 lakh for individual owners (holding a valid driving license) of the vehicle while driving. This is not applicable for a Company owned vehicle.
- Pillion Rider of the two wheeler can also be covered for Personal Accident for a maximum Capital Sum Insured of Rs. 1 lakh. You may also opt for higher limits in Personal Accident cover.
- No Claim Bonus: If you do not make a claim during the Policy period, a No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered on renewals. This discount can go as high as 50%. (NCB will only be allowed provided the Policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy.)
- Transfer of NCB: You can transfer full benefits of No Claim Bonus when you shift your motor insurance policy from another company.
- Any loss/damage to the vehicle and/or its accessories will be not be covered if caused by the following,
- Normal wear, tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to / by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license
- Damage to / by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss / damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
Product Code - SBG-MO-P12-57-V02-11-12 Disclaimer: The above information is indicative in nature, for more details on complete coverage and terms and conditions, please contact our nearest office and also read the policy document and sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.